Past performance may not be indicative of future results. There is no guarantee that active investment management strategies will prove successful in reducing risk or limiting losses in a portfolio. Investing in the stock market involves gains and losses and may not be suitable for all investors.
Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there are no assurances that it will match or outperform any particular benchmark for measuring the performance of a portfolio.
For additional information about HAAS Financial Services, Inc., including fees and services, please request our disclosure statement as set forth in our Firm Brochure (Part 2A of Form ADV).
All investments carry risk. HAAS Fydroski Financial Services portfolios will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares when redeemed may be worth more or less than their original costs.
Mutual Funds involve risk, including possible loss of principal. Exchange Traded Funds are subject to risks similar to those of stocks. An investor should carefully consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing in an Exchange Traded Fund. This information and more complete information, including potential risks, is included in each Exchange Traded Fund prospectus, which can be obtained from your financial professional. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investing in the commodities markets through commodity-linked mutual funds will subject the portfolio to potentially greater volatility than traditional securities. Derivative instruments involve risks different from, or possibly greater than, the risks associated with investing directly in securities and other traditional investments. International investments could subject the Program to greater risks including currency fluctuation, economic conditions, and different governmental and accounting standards. Emerging markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors as well as increased volatility and lower trading volume. Investments in underlying funds that own small and mid-capitalization companies may be more vulnerable than larger, more established organizations. In general, the bond market is volatile, bond prices rise when interest rates fall and vice versa, an effect that is usually pronounced for longer-term securities. Any fixed income security sold or redeemed prior to maturity may be subject to a substantial gain or loss. The cost of investing in managed portfolios will be higher than the cost of investing directly in underlying funds and may be higher than other mutual funds that invest directly in stocks and bonds.
Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the recommended portfolios before investing.
Although the Five Star Professional list is a useful tool for anyone looking for help in managing their financial world or implementing aspects of their financial strategies, it should not be considered exhaustive. In order to consider a broad population of high-quality wealth managers, award candidates are identified by one of three sources: firm nomination, peer nomination or pre-qualification based on industry standing. Self-nominations are not accepted. Detroit award candidates were identified using internal and external research data, including a survey to more than 3,000 registered financial services professionals and all identified financial service companies in the area that are registered with FINRA or the SEC.
- The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager's future performance.
- Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients' assets.
- The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or HOUR Detroit and DBusiness magazine.
- Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future.
- Five Star Professional is not an advisory firm, and the content of this article should not be considered financial advice. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.